Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Just LOVE Science!

Hey Science Friends,
Did you know that Google Reader was going away and soon? How in the world are you going to stay connected to your favorite blogs without skipping a beat?  This poses a problem for someone like me. I need to be in touch and at all times with my favorite inspirational blogs. To me, the connections that I have made over the years blogging have been so important to me as a teacher and what takes place in the classroom and especially during SCIENCE. And to make matters worse, I don't always like change even though change is sometimes what is needed. Funny thing is that I made the change and signed up for Bloglovin' and imported all of the blogs I currently follow and it was actually simple and quick and just painless. What I have discovered is that I actually like reading my favorite blogs through Bloglovin' much better. I like the look and organization of it all. So, now I am connected and ready for a new year with all my favorite teacher blogs all in one little place. So, what are you waiting for? Join Bloglovin' today and don't delay. Because you know you sure don't want to miss all the fun and freebies as we gear up for a new year!
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Pin It button on image hover