Saturday, June 1, 2013

Editable Teacher Gift Ideas!



 
 
Hey Science Friends,
I know you have probably seen this here before but what you didn't see was what someone did with it! I first posted this last year when I was making a gift for a parent. And this year I came back and made it editable due to a large amount of requests for different versions. And now KFUNdamentals has added her own twist to this editable printable and I just love it so I had to share it here...
 

 
In box one she put the following...
Thank you for
volunteering
in kindergarten
this year,
You made our class
a better place
all because
you were here!
 
 
In box one she put the following...
Thank you for
sharing Francesca,
she is such a dear,
And thank you for
supporting me
throughout this
busy year!
 
 
Such a great addition. For your free copy please click on the image above!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Pin It button on image hover