Sunday, January 29, 2012

Notebooking!

This has been a good year for Science Notebooking. I think I worked all the kinks out of it last year and just enjoyed it. I am always on the hunt for different things to put in our notebooks. In math we are working on measurement and part of that study includes temperature. Last month I was preparing for measurement for a training and my partner reminded me of some great resources that I blogged about on my other blog. 
The Math Learning Center has some really great stuff. I found these cards there. The picture here shows the cards printed in black and white. I like these printed in color better. I laminate these cards and put magnets on the back and use them as visuals when I am talking to my class. When I use them for notebooking I just copy them on copy paper for each child. 

1 comment:

  1. Wanna play? TAG! You're it! http://learningwithmrsparker.blogspot.com/2012/01/wanna-play-tag-youre-it.html

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Pin It button on image hover