Saturday, January 14, 2012

Science For The Seasons!


Bella 4 Slice Personal Pie
 Applesauce Season. Books
 Hello Science Friends,
I am so sorry it has been so long since the last post. I have had some technology issues that got me behind. I will be back in business very soon. I wanted to share this with you. A teacher friend gave me this apple basket for Christmas. I was so excited when I got this. I used a vegetable peeler in my class this fall and my class loved it. I wanted to find another use for it and one day I was in the library and saw Applesauce Season. After we had done several activities in class my kids kept asking me if we could make something with apples. I really wanted to make something with apples too but I knew I had to stick with my current objectives. I was pretty excited when another teacher pointed out to me that there was a similar activity in our curriculum documents. We will be using these materials in class next week. I hope you join us to find out what we have learned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Pin It button on image hover