Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Affordable Supplies!


Hey friends,
I was sent a package by Craft Project Ideas to preview. These products will be available to purchase in July at WalMart. I hear that the prices are $0.88 cents each. I was excited to be able to preview these items because I love getting prepared for a new year. First, I liked everything in the box and the quality was great. These are things any teacher can use and I liked the product line itself. Each and every year we need a new stock of pens, stamp pads, stamps, locker tags, awards, stickers, postcards, pens, notepads, file folders and the list goes on. The classroom decorations were cute too. I noticed a few owls here and there! But my favorite part were the stamps, stamp pads, mini erasers and flashcards. I started thinking at this price these were going to be my go to items as I stock up for take home bags. I am heading out to the store this week and I will check to see if these items are available!


2 comments:

  1. Just found your blog! Those supplies look really neat. I'll have to check out my Wal-Mart this summer!

    Sara :)
    Smiling In Second Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you enjoy the goodies, Mrs. C! These items will be available at Walmart starting in July. Head over to CraftProjectIdeas.com in August to hear more about the full line!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Pin It button on image hover