Tuesday, March 20, 2012

I Love Rocks!



 
As I was searching for some more inspiration for rocks and hoping to find some fun and interesting ways to integrate rocks and natural resources I came across this. I love this idea and tons of learning could come out of this.




And this could be another way of integrating rocks into other subjects! And playgound rocks are free. You could always have a hunt for smooth rocks and get your collection up and running for these alpha rocks pretty darn quick. If you look in the craft section of Dollar Tree you can find bags of good river rocks for a dollar!
Have fun investigating!  

2 comments:

  1. My kids love rocks....of course, my son loves 'throwing rocks'...but still =) lol
    Jennifer
    First Grade Blue SKies

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE rocks! I have a great collection and the kids love looking through them and trying to find out what they are. Thanks for the ideas! Will have to use them. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Pin It button on image hover