Saturday, March 24, 2012

Earth Day!

I was thinking about Earth Day and remembered that I had written this with my kinder class last year. Earth Day was one of our favorite events that Kinder year. Just getting out this poem kind of got me a little misty eyed just thinking about my Earth loving kids. When I think of my class this year, I realized I have a FIERCE playground pick up crew, so I had to get this out for them. From my classroom to yours, I share it with you just click on the image above.  

Also, I remembered a free sorting activity that we did last year to help us learn about recycling. You can grab that here.


2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! I love Earth Day and this will be a great addtion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for your awesome ideas!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Pin It button on image hover