Thursday, November 28, 2013

I Am Thankful Sale!

Hey Science Friends,
Wanted to wish you all a wonderful Thanksgiving break. It is nice to have some time to gather and gab with family and friends and take a break from the day to day rush of all things related to school. Honestly, I feel like I am free! I am the turkey that got away on Thanksgiving Day! I just might look like a turkey running around trying to get those last minute things accomplished so that I can enjoy the holiday season. I have already participated in Black Friday sales online and gobbled up some great savings for Christmas!
And as you know the early bird catches the worm! I finally know how that feels to be the early bird and it feels great to check just another thing off my ever expanding list! So if you are like me and want to get a jump on the shopping rush and catch that little worm I have a deal for you. This Friday I am having a sale in my Teachers pay Teachers store so that if you have a little extra time you can gobble up some savings to just to get you on your way to being prepped and perky and all ready for Monday morning. And just to let you know... Teachers pay Teachers will be having a sale on Monday and Tuesday of next week as well and I will join in that fun too! With the TpT code you can save up to 28%!
Happy Thanksgiving Science Friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Pin It button on image hover