Monday, July 8, 2013

Texas TEKS I Can Statement Objectives!

UPDATE!
The new Math TEKS for 2014-2015 have been added just in case you and your friends are getting a jump on things!
 
I have been busy to say the least. I have been working on the summer "to do" list and making some good progress. One thing I had on my list last year was to type up all of the Texas Essential Knowledge and Skills Statements into "I Can" statements and have them ready to go for the school year. Last year I never quite got around to it. This summer has been different. I have made myself complete the most important things on my list. I am so excited that this is finally crossed off my list and in this respect I am ready for a new year!
All I have to do now is decide what pocket chart I am going to put these in and print, cut and laminate and I will be ready for a year of posted objectives. And they are all there, every single cotton pickin' one of those objectives!
Language Arts
Mathematics
Science
Social Studies
Health
PE
Art
Music
Theatre
Technology
I have even made nifty little pockets for each subject that I can staple up on my objective board and hold each set of subject objectives so that I can dash in on Monday morning and find my current objectives and post them in a quick, fast minute before any "walk through" takes place! I am thrilled to not have to think or worry about having the current objective up when needed or typing them out one by one on lesson planning night! And with these little clip on stars, you can let those "objective detectives" know exactly where you are on each objective by clipping these right next to each standard. How fun is that?
These objectives fit perfectly in a scheduling pocket chart or two Target Dollar Spot pocket charts! You may be able to post all of your objectives in one Dollar Spot pocket chart if you do not have to post every subject! 
Got ya covered even if you have to tell the "objective detectives" just exactly "how" you will accomplish those goals too! Just type in the editable field and let them know how all this teaching magic is going to happen! So, if you are like me and you want to cross this off your list and you need more information just click on the picture!
 
Until next time!
 

8 comments:

  1. Do these say Texas anywhere on them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No they don't say Texas but they are the Texas standards!

      Delete
  2. Is there are TPT link for these?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you make the new changes for this year in Math?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The new Math TEKS are for the 2014-2015 school year!

      Delete
  4. This looks great! Maybe you could be Little Miss First Grade and make them for the 1st grade TEKS? :)

    Looks amazing! Thanks for always sharing your great ideas.

    Shelly
    projectqn@tx.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am having problems editing the headers. HELP!!!

    Rhonda

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Pin It button on image hover