Thursday, July 12, 2012

MPM School Supplies!

MPM School Supplies

Hello Science Friends,
I was invited to try our the new website for MPM School Supplies. I was excited to give this a try because school supply shopping at home is just so much fun. I can plan and prepare for the things I need and do it on my own time and without driving all over the place. Classroom organization and storage seems to be such a hot topic right now.

MPM has the colors that you drive around town looking for all in one place! No more running around to stores that do not have the color or quantity that you need so you have to love that.


Storage is so essential when you are thinking about setting up Science Centers. I was curious if MPM had anything that we could use for Science. I was able to type in the keyword Science and find lots of things that any Science teacher would die for.


Chart Five Senses 17 x 22 Gr Pk-2

I was able to find bulletin board sets, borders and posters for Science. So setting up your own Science center is starting to sound a whole easier! I also was looking for those Science supplies that every good Science teacher needs.
Safety Goggles Meet Ansi Z871 Standards
Demonstration Thermometer 24 x 5-3/4 Fahrenheit/Celsius

I was even curious if I could find things that would be perfect for Science centers because I am always on the lookout for Science stuff and to be honest sometimes it is hard to find age appropriate materials.
Simply Science Magnet Mania Kit

Bug Viewer Extra 3 Without Guide


Jumbo Magnifiers Set Of 6
Hands On Discovery Lab

Color Mixing Glasses
Simple & Fun Science Simplified Book A Gr K-2

Sing Along And Learn Science

My wish list could go on and on... MPM School Supplies is offering us 15% off our first 25 orders! I have already used the coupon, shopped and received my order. I will post pictures when my stuff is set up. Science friends, this is a deal you do not want to miss out on. Give MPM a shot and let me know what you think. The customer service is super helpful if you can't find what you are looking for and shipping is fast. So get out there and get your Science stuff ready for a great year!  

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the recommendation. The discount is great since I wanted to get some magnetic wands and magnifying bug boxes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to check it out right now. :) Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Pin It button on image hover