Monday, June 23, 2014

Now That's Using Your Brain!


Hey Science Friends,
You know I am crazy about good old Sid. And I was kind of a little bit excited to get a notification that Sid has a new release scheduled for today. If I don't already have all the DVD's I have to be getting pretty darn close to collecting them all. If you are a Science lover like me I am sure you have fallen in love with this series. You just can't beat these episodes.
But this time around I am excited that Sid is talking about the human body! This is a great one to pair with those health and even physical education objectives so you have to love that! This DVD includes episodes-

I Have Muscles Where?: Where do we have muscles?

Sid’s Amazing Lungs: What do our lungs do?

How Did My Dog Do That?: Do animals and humans have the same skeletons?

Now That’s Using Your Brain: What does the brain do?

And you know my favorite part is when Sid and his friends get out their Science Notebooks in the Super Fab Lab. I swear I want to be teacher Suzy! So really Science friends this is a no brainer! Order Now That's Using Your Brain today and start gearing up for a new year of Science!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Pin It button on image hover