Sunday, August 11, 2013

Notebooking On The Cheap!


Hey Science Friends,
Oh my...poly binders are on sale at Office Depot this week and they are 2 for a dollar. And even better than that, folders are on sale for a penny! At my store I am able to get a class set and I sure hope you are too. This really makes notebooking affordable for an entire class. It is time to get your feet wet with just a little investment. Notebooking is a wonderful extension to what you currently do in your classroom for Science and it is what I call...a second chance for literacy!
If you missed the post on considering different kinds of notebooks you can click the image above to get the information.
And if you need labels in small, medium and large for spirals, composition books, folders or binders just click the image above.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Pin It button on image hover